HVA is a leading manufacturer of Stainless Steel and Aluminum Vacuum Valves. Founded in Hayward, CA in 1973, we’ve been in business over 45 years. Since 1998 we have been manufacturing our products in Reno, NV. We have an opening for an Assistant Production Scheduler.
- – Assist the Production Manager with scheduling work flow through the machine shop
- – Utilize our MRP system to coordinate and maintain stock levels and order parts and materials as needed.
- – Expedite parts and jobs through the shop based on customer need.
The successful candidate will have:
- – An extremely strong work ethic. This position may require significant overtime.
- – A proven and consistent work history.
- – Very strong computer skills. You don’t need to know our ERP/MRP system but you need to be able to learn it quickly.
- – Very strong organization and information management skills. (There is a lot to keep track of.)
- – Experience in a manufacturing environment and a basic understanding of CNC is also desirable but not necessarily required.
HVA offers a generous pay and benefits package. You can learn more at our website: www.vacuumvalves.com